Where: England - Greater London
Deadline: September 20, 2019
Type: Employer Insight Event
About the Company:
Who is Schroders?
- Based in central London in a brand-new office, Schroders is a globally-renowned, locally-run Asset Management firm, which has over £445 billion in assets under management.
- Boasting a worldwide reach, Schroders has a long history of always keeping clients’ needs at the heart of everything they do.
- For over two centuries and more than seven generations, they’ve grown and developed their expertise in tandem with their interests.
About the Event:
Schroders, 1 London Wall Place, London, EC2Y 5AU
TRAVEL EXPENSES UP TO £100 PAID
4th October, approx. 10am - 4pm
There will be a talk, a Q&A panel, lunch & networking
1. Meet senior partners, key hiring managers and recent graduate trainees
2. Get a feel for the culture and environment
3. Use the event as a fast-track onto one of their fantastic internships!
4. Ask as many questions as you can!
- Held at Schroders' brand-new building in central London, this event is an invaluable opportunity to learn about Schroders, as well as internships and graduate roles on offer.
- The day will consist of an 'Introduction to Schroders', a Q&A panel to answer all your questions, and networking with Schroders' partners, hiring managers and recent graduate trainees.
- There will also be a speed interview session, where they will find the business areas most suited to you, and match you up to the relevant hiring manager!
You can be from any degree background to come along to the event, however you must have 128 (new system) or 320 UCAS points (old system) to apply!
How to Apply:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.