Where: London, United Kingdom
Deadline: November 20, 2019
Type: Placement Year
About the company:
Schroders are a truly global asset manager who manage over £445 billion on behalf of institutional investors, retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world. The firm still retains its collaborative culture and family feel, and has a deep understanding of the needs of their stakeholders, delivering long-term growth and prioritising sustainable business.
About the role:
Data Insights Technology – day-to-day you could be using a variety of technologies including Tableau Server, Alteryx, Hadoop and Spark. Schroders are always looking for opportunities to improve be that incremental improvements or investigating disruptive, game-changing approaches.
Digital Engagement – Rotate through 4 teams during the course of the year to: deliver efficiencies through automation and digital content for the Marketing Function, enable Schroders to deliver best in class services by leading and supporting the stand up of new platforms and client propositions within the digital realm and support the Product division at Schroders to deliver digital capability through digital technology.
- You must have achieved 120 UCAS points or equivalent and be on track for a 2:1 in preferably a STEM subject, but all degrees are welcome to apply
- You must be innovative and analytical – we’re looking for students who think outside the box and assess from a fresh perspective.
- You must be intellectually inquisitive and be passionate and curious about technology, data, programming and more.
- You must be collaborative and flexible, happy to get involved in a variety of tasks and projects and interact well with a variety of colleagues.
- You must have ABB or equivalent in your A-levels to apply
How to apply:
Click here to apply for this role.