Deadline: November 20, 2019
Type: Placement Year
About the company:
Schroders are a truly global asset manager who manage over £445 billion on behalf of institutional investors, retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world. The firm still retains its collaborative culture and family feel, and has a deep understanding of the needs of their stakeholders, delivering long-term growth and prioritising sustainable business.
About the role:
- Change and innovation are at the very forefront of this 12-month placement which embraces cutting edge technology and requires problem-solving skills to deliver solutions and drive the business forward.
- You will be provided with insights into diverse areas of technology, equipping you with the support necessary to undertake the job to the best of your ability.
- As a Placement student, you’ll gain experience in one of the following teams:
Software Development: Looks to create, enhance or implement optimum technical solutions
Business Analysis: Helping to identify the needs of the business involving strategic planning and design
Information Security: Protecting Schroders from different angles & implementing rigorous data security
Infrastructure & Production Services: Supporting global hardware, applications and network support
Enterprise Technology: Technical oversight including quality assurance, cloud engineering, data governance and development engineering
- You must have achieved 120 UCAS points or equivalent and be on track for a 2:1 in preferably a STEM subject
- You must have a commitment to spending a year in Europe
- You must be interested in developing technology as well as in the financial industry. Schroders need those who have a logical and methodical way of thinking and enjoy problem solving
- This role requires individuals who thrive on problem-solving and are excited by the prospect of working with technology to deliver innovative solutions in the financial world
- You must have ABB or equivalent in your A-levels to apply
How to apply:
Click here to apply for this role.