Where: Dublin, Ireland
Deadline: October 31, 2019
About the company:
Our products are at the heart of what we do at Diageo, and manufacturing and packaging them are some of the most important elements of our business. We want your input and ideas to improve our processes and help shape our future. This means you could be looking at ways to drive sustainability in all we do, involved in developing more cost effective bottling techniques or creating innovative new packaging methods.
The products we supply and the challenges we face vary from country to country, so it’s important that you understand how Diageo operates as an international company. We operate in a world full of heritage and innovation where age old craftsmanship meets cutting edge science and latest engineering technology, and over the three year programme with us you’ll grow your expertise in manufacturing (distillation and maturation, brewing, packaging and engineering), Supply Chain and/or Procurement.
Our International Supply Centre forms a key part of Diageo Global Supply and is a central pillar of our business with a strong integrated network of over 9,000 people (ISC currently has 4,300 people).
About the role:
We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow. We are looking for someone who is committed to the role and Diageo from day one. Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo. Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme.
You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organisation.
• Obtained or expecting to obtain a minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or equivalent
• Studying one of the following subjects: Chemical Engineering/ Business Management/ Supply Chain/ Economics & Analytics/Risk & Governance – Environmental Engineering or similar.
• Fluency in English and in the relevant language to the market you are applying
• Mobile as you will be required to relocate geographically during the 3 year programme
• Graduating in 2020 or within the last 3 years
• Full, valid driving licence or a commitment to have one by the start of the programme
How to apply:
Click here to apply for this role.