Where: England - West Yorkshire
Deadline: October 28, 2019
Type: Placement Year
About the Company:
Main business: : Business, consulting and general management
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we have grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, on any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
About the Role:
Supply chain Roles Global
Supply Chain Optimisation Analyst
▪ Look into the future: Be part of a global team; collate and analyse information to be able to make the right decisions for Unilever’s supply chain
▪ Understand Unilever’s scale: Dive into global information to highlight key brands and regional growth areas ▪ Discover new trends: Experience how Unilever products are affected by changes to the current business environment
▪ Be a margin ambassador: Help make our deodorants as cost-effective as possible
▪ Explore Unilever’s diversity: Be regularly exposed to and work with multiple countries – experience cultural and consumer differences and their impacts on Unilever
Global Supply Chain Planner
▪ Be the voice of supply chain: Engage in consultation and drive stimulating discussions with international stakeholders to ensure the right feasibility exists in the global supply chain
▪ Engage global leaders: Collate and analyse information on key project challenges and generate solutions for senior stakeholder review
▪ Challenge the status quo: Identify areas for improvement in existing processes and enhance efficiency in the supply chain and wider Unilever Beauty & Personal Care category
▪ Be part of the digital evolution: Transform the delivery of project information with new, engaging and automated communication tools
▪ Follow consumer trends: Discover how volatile market trends influence the development of product innovations and how the supply chain adapts accordingly
European portfolio & innovation (p&i) planner
▪ Oversee European innovation projects end to end: Identify, plan and monitor activities across other functions to keep track of the projects’ progress.
▪ Engage with cross-functional teams across Europe: Regularly communicate with different business functions including Marketing, R&D and Factory units
▪ Bring innovations to life: Co-ordinate long and short-term projects in a fast-paced environment, ensuring new products will be launched on time across Europe ▪ Lead forward-thinking discussions: Chair international and cross-functional team meetings, sharing best practice and engaging with senior stakeholders
▪ Enhance Unilever’s competitive position: Analyse the European Deodorant range and advise on cost and complexity reduction to add value
Undergraduate on track for minimum 2:1 with a strong interest in business. Must be undertaken as part of your degree (Industrial Year) prior to graduation.
How to apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID 'N4VZW'