Deadline: January 17, 2020
About the Company:
Main business: : Finance (incl. accountancy, insurance, pensions and fundraising)
Fidelity International invests money on behalf of institutions and private individuals.
Because we’re privately owned, we’re fully focused on the long-term interests of our clients – with both the commitment and the resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help them achieve their financial goals.
We have offices in 24 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, India, the Middle East and Latin America, giving us a globally diverse network of capability.
About the Role:
Our Sales and Marketing teams are crucial to the success and continued growth of our business. From developing new investment products and solutions and telling our clients about them, to bringing in new business and managing client relationships to help them choose the right products; it’s an exciting and varied department to work in.
During the 18 months graduate programme, you will experience different departments, products and practices, building your communication skills and getting to grips with our global reach. Our rotations are designed to ensure that at the end of your programme you have a thorough understanding of our clients and the business.
You need to be ambitious, enthusiastic and driven. We want someone who is unafraid to challenge the status quo, yet able to disrupt appropriately. We want innovative thinking but critically, people who can complement this skill with delivery. You need to be both resilient and tenacious to overcome any obstacles in your way.
- University Degree, ideally in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or other related studies.
- Strong interest in the financial area especially the asset management industry.
- You have completed at least one internship or professional experience during your studies.
- Fluent spoken and written English and German. Knowledge of additional languages would be considered as an asset.
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook).
- Highly driven with intellectual curiosity, ambition and an absolute commitment to serving the best interests of our clients. Analytical skills to understand product performance.
- Relationship building is key as you move through the business. We look for people who can work comfortably on their own but also collaboratively with others through a variety of communications tools, time-zones and cultures.
How to apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID 'EMBYO'