Where: Rotherham, United Kingdom
Deadline: August 6, 2020
About the company
Bluetree Group operates through three Brands; Mask box, InstantPrint and Route1Print.co.uk. We target all sectors of the market; from small & micro businesses to the largest FTSE 100 Companies.
Here are some of the awards that we won in 2019;
· Top 50 Companies for Customer Service
· E2E Exchange 2019 Awards Scaled up Entrepreneur
· Ecommerce Awards B2B ecommerce website of the Year
· Made in Yorkshire Awards Manufacturer of the Year (over £25m) (Finalists)
· Northern Tech Awards Top 15 Fastest Growing Larger Technology Companies (Finalists)
· The Manufacturer MX Awards 2019 People and Skills (Finalists)
You’ll be working at our state of the art factory that is based in Manvers (local to Rotherham, Barnsley, Sheffield and Doncaster) which is located on a major bus route, and free-parking is available on site. Once you walk through our doors, you realise that technology is pivotal to all of our operations. It’s a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Assistant to join our team, working Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30. The core purpose of the role is to implement and monitor the pricing strategies for our brands, instantprint and Route 1 Print. Working closely with our product and marketing teams, you will implement regular price changes and monitor pricing across multiple categories. Ensuring our pricing is competitive is essential for our business, as is reacting quickly to price changes from competitors.
If you are successful in being selected for the role, you will undergo a comprehensive company and department induction programme.
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: NDLQ3).