Where: England - South East
Deadline: February 26, 2018
Type: Placement Year
About the Company:
Main business: Transport and logistics
Dawsongroup is a leading specialist asset rental business operating in several related markets within the European logistics sector.
About the Role:
Dawsonrentals | truck and trailer Ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental solutions. Operating from a network of strategically positioned rental depots the organisation has over 12,000 assets and is supported by the engineering and maintenance department. We are looking for a Maintenance Analyst Placement Student for our operation based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Working under the direction and guidance of the Engineering Manager, your duties will include;
- Providing assistance to branches, customers and repairers
- Creating analytical reports to monitor key department KPIS, mot compliance and performance related reports
- Identifying strengths or weakness within the supplier network
- Analysing trends to aid the development of purchasing strategies
- Researching areas of procurement
- Many other tasks as and when required
To be considered for this placement, you must be studying towards a Finance or Business related degree and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Good communication skills and the ability to prioritise your workload is a must.
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID 'YZZWV'