Where: England - East Midlands
Deadline: February 9, 2020
Type: Placement Year
About the Company:
Mentor Graphics is a world leader in Electronic Design Automation, the Mechanical Analysis Division provides software for Engineers who design products, enabling them to optimize their designs. The software is designed to eliminate Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow issues before prototypes are built. The Mechanical Analysis Division of Mentor Graphics has a turnover in excess of $50M and have over 80 sites across North America, Asia and Europe. We work with many multinational organisations such as Airbus, BAE Systems, Yamaha, Toyota, Caterpillar, Continental, Lenovo and many more, who are all at the cutting edge of development.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to become part of the Siemens STS marketing team to provide new ideas to help achieve our goals, while allowing you to flourish as an individual. If you would like to pursue a project you feel can add value to our team, then we will back your judgment and work alongside you to support your initiative and creativity.
As the marketing intern at Mentor you will collaborate with numerous people from both inside and outside of the organisation while building up a rapport with people all around the world while working at different stages of many different campaigns based around the different industries we work within.
• Organising our attendance at numerous marketing events.
• Supplying content for Simcenter newsletter as well as working on the ‘News on Demand’ platform for our partners.
• Assist in marketing promotional activities including direct mailing.
• Supporting the marketing team in administrative tasks (including, email campaigns, social media content).
• Managing competitions and awards relating to our different products at the different stages (including: updating the website, managing deadlines, social media posts).
How to apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID 'O97A2'