Where: Sydney, Australia
Deadline: July 28, 2020
About the company
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
About the role
We advise companies, private equity firms and asset managers on strategically important acquisitions and divestments and help them access the best sources of capital to support their growth. We are innovative, creative and committed to the success of our clients and our team.
The 11-week IBCM Summer Analyst Program provides excellent exposure to the financial services industry.
Our Summer Analyst work on live deals and gain hands-on experience. As a Summer Analyst you could expect to:
- Analyze companies using financial modeling and valuation techniques,
- Examine the impact of a transaction on a client’s capital structure, and
- Think about the strategy behind a merger or acquisition.
To be eligible for this program you need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master’s program, graduating between June and December 2021, and have the right to work in Australia – Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
How to apply
Click here to apply.