Deadline: December 31, 2019
About the Company:
Main business: : HR and recruitment
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-run organization. It is an international non-governmental and Not-for-profit that provides young people with leadership development, cross-cultural internships, and volunteer exchange experience. It works with the United Nations to achieve their Sustainable Development Goals, with each project aiming to achieve at least one of those goals. AIESEC aims to promote this through their three products, Global Volunteer, Global Entrepreneur and Global Talent. All of these have projects from different parts of the world.
About the Role:
Associated with the United Nations in achieving their 17 sustainable developmental goals, AIESEC is the world's largest youth-run Non-governmental organization.
We are offering placements/internships that runs the maximum between the duration of 6-78 weeks. These durations will vary depending on the project you choose on our website found here https://aiesec.org/.
AIESEC is looking for inspired individuals, ready to make a difference to the world by providing a valuable experience like no other. We accept Sheffield students every year, so our opportunities cannot be missed! Your dream project may be taken very quickly due to AIESEC's universal demand.
1) You will achieve a professional edge in achieving your dream job by having international experience.
2) You will increase your CV with more developed and sharpened skills.
3) You will be paid (contingent on the project you choose).
4) Flexibility! AIESEC offers opportunities to be applied at any time of the year.
5) AIESEC will support you from the start to the end of your project!
6) We have a good reputation with companies all over the world and are universally recognised, which enhances your CV even more.
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID 'Q8LQ3'