Where: North West England
Deadline: October 26, 2017
Established for over thirty years, we have the backing of a £500m turnover business and an enviable clientbase, but at a divisional level we have the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of a start up organisation. From our head office in Altrincham, we specialise in placing specialist candidates into niche IT roles, working with clients from ambitious start-ups to established household names. We are looking for dedicated individuals who can help us achieve our aims of year-on-year growth and international expansion.
Altrincham, near Manchester
£19,000 - £30,000 OTE in your first year
(£19,000 basic rising to £25,000 after c.6 months, plus uncapped commission)
As part of the exciting growth plans for our Niche Talent division, we are looking for ambitious, confident individuals who are looking to embark on a career as an IT Recruitment Consultant. Perhaps you’ve recently graduated, or have some experience in a sales environment already, and are looking for a defined career path within a rapidly growing, dynamic business – if so, we have the ideal home for you!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Structured training with our dedicated internal development academy, giving you all the tools and support you need to fast track your career in this profession and aim for promotion at least every six months
- Genuine, clear routes for progression – from trainee to Consultant and beyond, we offer a transparent career path to develop your career in the long term and continual support - with realistic prospects to be on £30k plus car allowance within your first year
- Defined journey for further development into senior and management roles – including sponsorship through accredited external training courses
- Market-leading, uncapped bonus packages – up to 33% commission paid on a monthly basis
- Fantastic incentives with the rest of the team, including all expenses paid VIP lunches, early Friday finishes, quarterly nights out, regular social events, annual international trips etc
Recruitment is fast-paced and sometimes challenging, but hugely rewarding for those who put the effort in and go the extra mile for their clients and candidates. As part of our highly successful team, you will have responsibility for developing your own specialist market within the IT sector, with tailored support from day one to establish yourself in your area of expertise, and reap the rewards of this lucrative career.
Typical responsibilities will include:
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
You will ideally be graduate calibre, potentially with some experience already of working in a commercially focussed sales environment, although full training will be given. You should be ambitious, driven, and committed to proving yourself within a target driven role, and be a confident communicator. You will relish the idea of working autonomously, managing your own business and gaining the ability to work strategically in your chosen market.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Laura at email@example.com, or feel free to get in touch for further information.