Where: Salford, About the company About the role Requirements How to apply Click here to apply (Ref ID:).United Kingdom
Deadline: August 4, 2020
About the company
Centrica Business Solutions (CBS) brings collectively expertise from our UK and US businesses and works to deliver distributed energy solutions to businesses. We provide construction services to deliver projects across the UK for industrial and commercial customers wishing to reduce energy consumption and/or generate energy. As we grow, recruiting the right people is essential and we currently have an opportunity for an Commercial Assistant.
About the role
The role of the Commercial Assistant with CBS is to support the Senior Commercial Manager and to provide day to day support between commercial and sales to ensure effective and efficient administration from contract close out through to handover. The Commercial Assistant will also support the day to day management and development of the Distributed Energy & Power business which sits within CBS. This is a busy and varied role with some flexibility to work from home. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience of providing commercial support and guidance together with business partnering in a dynamic and fast-paced environment as we build the E&P business. The role offers a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
* Self-assured and effective advisor with ability to build relationships and communicate complex messages to internal and external customers
* Ideally have experience in a legal, finance or business administration sector Experience in contract negotiation
* Process motivated
* Someone with a commercial mindset
* Ability to review the processes but also grow and build upon it
* Eye for the detail and ability to communicate succinctly
* Excellent organisation and planning skills to deliver results accurately and on time in pressure situations
* Good Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skill essential
* Numerate with analytical and problem-solving abilities and a strong academic background
* Energy industry knowledge preferable, a quick learner with an inquisitive mind and a desire to learn more
How to apply
Click here to apply (Ref ID: O6JXK).