Where: United Kingdom
Deadline: September 30, 2019
About the Role:
Have you recently graduated and are ready to take on an exciting but challenging career?
Then look no further as we have an amazing opportunity for an analytical individual just like you!
This is a great position for someone who has recently finished university and has the ability to run their own team with the focus of becoming a leading Area Manager within the company. Our client is seeking ambitious and enthusiastic candidates that are looking for the chance to join the most globally recognised E-commerce company on the market.
You will need to be flexible and have the willingness to travel as you could be stationed anywhere in the UK!
In this position you'll be:
• Implement team goals or objectives
• Overseeing day-to-day task of team members
• Supervise, train or guide team members
• Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
• Maintaining statistical and financial records
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
• Undergraduates or recent Graduates from Russell Group or TOP university with a bachelors degree in: Science, Technology , Logistics, Engineering, Management, Mathematics or similar courses
• Managerial skills
• Logical and Numerical skills
• Business Level English is a must
• Fluency in any European language would be highly beneficial but not necessary
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply please visit Career Connect and search Reference ID '23DEY'